Still a long way to go! I started color-coding different materials and parts to easier identify them. I should have done it much earlier. I have worked on different areas since the last time: I worked on the inner parts and back side of the central mechanical unit, I added more detail all over the machine and worked on important additions for the side modules.
Different parts of the machine are in different states now. Some areas are already fleshed out, while others are still missing essential components. Especially the central inner part is in an early stage. It is challenging due to the poor reference images I have. This is the main reference I have on this area:
Some more impressions of my progress.