There is a big update for collider tools :)! Collider Tools 1.1.
It contains a lot of new features improving the overall experience a lot.
- Generate colliders per selected object or around the entire selection.
- Create arbitrarily oriented minimum bounding boxes. You can generate automatically oriented box colliders with the lowest volume possible.
- The entire physic materials system has been redone.
- Collider groups are introduced and offer a more customizable way of grouping, selecting, organizing, and naming colliders according to their functionality. It replaces the old simple-complex system.
- Regenerate naming. Change the collider naming after creation from UE to Unity.
- Bug fixes and other new features.
Release Notes and documentation are already updated:
- Documentation: https://weisl.github.io/collider-tools_overview/
- Release Notes: https://weisl.github.io/collider-tools_release_notes/